Smart Part Numbers: RDBTP
The RDBTP is a heavy duty, high capacity rectangular boot tap off of round duct. RDBTP’s are designed specifically for direct mount applications on round duct, to accept mounting of register grilles.
The base of the RDBTP is fabricated to the outside radius of the duct on which it is to be mounted. The grille mount side can be ordered with a flanged surface, either turned in or turned out, or a raw end can also be requested.
- Galvanized sheet steel
- “Tack and seal” assembled
- Height is 6″, where S = 2″ and B = 4″
- Flange width is 1″ turned in
- NOTE: S = Amount of straight, B = Boot Height
S + B = H (Ex. 6 + 3 = 9)
- Flange turned out or plain (raw)
- Various flange widths
- Various tap heights
- Double wall or lined